Orthopaedics is the branch of medicine dealing with the correction of disfigurement in bones and their related muscles.
Our team provide rapid diagnosis and the effective treatment and management for the majority of orthopaedic conditions. Our wide range of orthopaedic treatments include:
• Hip surgery – total hip replacement, hip resurfacing, minimal incision hip replacement and revision hip surgery
• Knee surgery – arthroscopic surgery including repair of ligaments and menisci, total or partial knee replacement, revision knee surgery, articular cartilage resurfacing/grafting
• Shoulder and elbow surgery – arthroscopic surgery for rotator cuff injury, acromioclavicular repair and decompression
• Hand and wrist surgery – carpal tunnel release, Dupytren’s fasciectomy, arthritis related conditions, ligament repairs
• Foot and ankle surgery – procedures for haliux valgus, metatarsal osteotomy