Our consultants are able to provide their services within the purpose-built Royal Eye Unit of Kingston Hospital which has up-to-date diagnostic and treatment facilities. The Eye Unit is fully equipped to provide eye surgery including cataract surgery and laser treatments.
Our highly-skilled ophthalmologists have vast experience in general ophthalmology. They diagnose and treat common complaints including:
• Cataract surgery, including premium lenses, oculoplastic disorders, surgical, non-surgical, cosmetic and functional eyelid disorders, periocular tumours, lacrimal tear duct disorders
• Diabetic eye disease including surgery for diabetic retinopathy
• Age-related macular degeneration
• Vitreoretinal surgery, including repair of retinal detachment
• Paediatric ophthalmology including child squint
We offer convenient appointments for all our patients and the very best of care for all your eye care needs.