In line with national guidance and those of the wider Trust, Kingston Private Health has reviewed its guidance regarding visitors. We are asking members of the public to limit visiting and to consider other ways of keeping in touch, like phone calls.
Visitors to Kingston Hospital must be immediate family members or carers only and should be limited to one per patient unless:
- the patient is receiving end-of-life care
- the visitor needs to be accompanied – accompanying visitors should not stay in patient, ward or communal areas.
- they are a partner and/or birthing partner accompanying a woman in labour.
Children under the age of 12 should not visit without the Ward Sister or Charge Nurse’s prior permission.
Please be aware that members of the public should not visit Kingston Private Health if they are:
- unwell, especially if they have a high temperature or a new, persistent cough
- vulnerable as a result of their medication, a chronic illness or they are over 70 years of age.