Miss Rowena Bevan is one of our Consultant Gynaecologists. She has been with Kingston Hospital Trust for almost 20 years and is the Lead Consultant in the Assisted Conception Unit.
Miss Bevan began her career at Cambridge University and was a sub-specialty trainee with Professor Lord Robert Winston and Professor Lesley Regan. Miss Bevan treats a wide range of gynaecological conditions and is sub-specialty trained in reproductive medicine.
Clinical areas of interest
- heavy & painful periods
- fibroids and endometriosis
- abnormal bleeding
- menopause & HRT
- premenstrual syndrome; pelvic pain
- polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- fertility & assisted conception treatments
- prolapse – assessment & non-surgical management
- cervical screening
- adolescent period problems.
MA (Cantab) MD FRCOG